Hi from me Rick
In this course I tell you everything you need to know to get started in real estate photography and start making money.
This course is based on my own experiences as a professionally qualified photogrpaher, and also as a construction professional.
So I really do know buildings and photography.
I am completely self-taught, and love sharing what I have learned with photographers.
Why This Course?
I have been writing about photography and the things that I do on my blog. I also created the Photography Explained Podcast.
But this is the thing that was always inside me that I wanted to create. I wanted to share what I have learned photographing buildings over the years in a course.
So in my course I tell you what you need to know to get started making money with real estate photography.
This is a no frills, straight talking course where I share my expereinces and knoweldge to help you get started in real estate photography.
Just what you need to know and no more.
And there is my secret sauce sprinkled thoughout this course....
- 1.0 My Introduction To Real Estate Photography (7:38)
- 2.0 The Business Side Of Real Estate Photography (27:19)
- 3.0 Getting Started In Real Estate Photography (38:03)
- 4.0 Photography Gear – What I Use And What You Need To Know (45:26)
- 5.0 What Camera Settings I Use, And More Importantly How And Why (41:30)
- 6.0 How To Prepare Properly For A Real Estate Shoot (28:49)
- 7.0 Doing The Shoot - The Fun Bit (11:07)
- 8.0 Data Management And Processing The Photos In Lightroom (63:40)
- 9.0 Your Real Estate Photography Portfolio (23:10)
- 10.0 Marketing – How To Be Found And How To Get Work (30:35)
- 11.0 Service, Standards And Professionalism – How To Stand Out (12:22)
- 12.0 Summary, And Your Next Steps (0:53)
- 13.0 My personal footnote (10:57)